Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Break :D

My spring break begins this Friday! I have a few things that I definitely want to accomplish before classes start and my "outside-of-class" life slowly begins to disappear again:

  1. I NEED to finally schedule an appointment to replace my windshield and have my husband fix my brake pads on my car...blah blah blah, I know.
  2. I NEED to go on a trip somewhere...anywhere really.
  3. I'd really like to finish a couple sewing projects that I've been dying to start on.
  4. Not to mention, I need to squeeze in time to visit the fam also!
I don't know about you guys, but I feel like that week is already getting shorter and shorter!
So where do you want to go and what are these sewing projects, you say?  
Well I guess you'll have to wait and find out!

Here's a hint about the sewing projects: one is a gift and the other is for my doggies :)

OH, and by the way, I entered a soup competition (it was call the "Souper-Bowl") and won first place!  Can you believe it?  I can't! I used this recipe.  It wasn't a recipe that was passed down in my family or anything like that, but it was special to me.  Even though I'm not a huge fan of Italian sausage, my husband absolutely loves it!  Here's a picture of the soup after about half of it was already gobbled up:


Not a super clear photo, I know :( 
Anywho, I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and keep on the lookout for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any and all comments, but please be polite to myself and others!