Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Shower Gifts


I recently attended the baby shower of a good friend that I used to work with.  She is having a little baby boy soon and is going to be an absolutely wonderful mother!  I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to start on a fun and new sewing project!  I searched around the internet to find tutorials on various baby shower gifts.  I decided on making her a matching burp cloth, pocket bib and appliquéd tie onesie. I used Craftaholics Anonymous' tutorial here for the burp cloth, because I thought it was cute and practical (you're basically just "dressing up" a nice hand towel).  I used Prudent Baby's tutorial here for the pocket bib and Crap I've Made's appliquéd tie onesie tutorial here.

Pictures after the jump...

1 comment:

I welcome any and all comments, but please be polite to myself and others!